Plant Magic DWC Nutrient
Plant Magic DWC nutrient is a nutrient designed specifically for use in Deep Water Culture Systems. Feedback from our customers suggests that Plant Magic have got this one right, and produced an excellent hydroponic nutrient. From their website:
"Specially formulated for use in deep water culture systems. Highly concentrated to maximise value and will produce strong, healthy plants. Use throughout both grow and bloom stages and add a PK additive during the bloom stage.
- Formulated for DWC systems
- pH stable regardless of bubbling intensity
- Highly concentrated for excellent value
- Use this one nutrient through grow and bloom"
The key benefits are PH stability and high concentration - we also appreciate that it's a UK made nutrient.
Plant Magic DWC Nutrient FAQ's:
How do I use it?
- Shake well before use
- Add 1.5 – 2.5 ml per litre
- Adjust pH if necessary
- Always add equal amounts of A & B
- Always add A & B separately to your tank
- Once flowers form, add a PK additive
- For more information, consult our feed charts online
Store away from direct sunlight, between 5 – 25 C. Always replace cap after use.
Once opened use within 12 months for best results.
Use within 3 years of production date (see cap or bottle).
Are there any DWC systems that this nutrient can't be used in?
No, this nutrient can be used in any commercial or homemade DWC system, and is currently our recommended choice of nutrients for these systems. Here's a quick video from manufacturer: